Thursday, July 05, 2007

MLB All-Star Week in San Francisco


Well, my next cheesesteak review will have to wait a little while. It is Major League Baseball week in San Francisco and I will be at FanFest tomorrow, the Future Stars game on Sunday and the Home Run Derby on Monday. All festivities except the All-Star game itself (which is probably the most boring event of the week).





Here are some pictures from San Francisco. The first three were taken inside The Giants Dugout store, AT&T Park location. The two huge banners were hung in Union Square right on The Westin St. Francis Hotel. (Sorry about the watermarks. I hate having my photographs "borrowed" without my permission. You can take 'em, but they'll be kinda ugly with my eBay store mark across the middle.)








Labels: , , , , ,

 

Perfume Emporium Beauty Bucks