Monday, June 11, 2007

CLUB99 Auctions & Thoughts About The New eBay Feedback System

Well, it is once again time for CLUB99 bargains! Be sure to view my listings the week of June 9th - 16th to find deals starting at the low opening bid of only 99 cents with no reserve. This month's specials include a new plus size dress, two like new designer silk garments, fashion jewelry, sports memorabilia, toys and more!





I also want to take one moment to share my take on eBay's new stars feedback system. First, this is NOT ANNONYMOUS! Perhaps it is difficult for PowerSellers who receive dozens or hundreds of feedbacks each day to know who leaves what, but for a small seller like myself who receives maybe one buyer feedback each day, it is very easy to follow who gives you low and high star ratings. For example, when you have a 5.0 stars in one category to start the day and received one feedback which drops it to 4.7 stars, obviously you know which buyer gave the low rating in that category. For this reason, I do not like to use the stars system when I leave feedback. Be aware of this when you give stars ratings, especially if you like to buy from the same sellers over and over. Just my thoughts ...

Labels: , , ,

 

Perfume Emporium Beauty Bucks