Thursday, June 07, 2007

PoshPoints Backtracks on "VIP Program"

The PoshPoints SWAP saga continues ...

It was announced yesterday that the "VIP Program" (a.k.a. the pay or be screwed program) has been postponed for an "undetermined amount of time" while the powers that be "reevaluate alternative options."

I guess this means you can still trade for free and get some support (points refunded) when a seller doesn't send your item.

I decided to relist some small items and see how it goes. I can't say I was too surprised by the announcement. After seeing the listings drop from over ten thousand items to less than six thousand items - well, let's just say that the community sent the dudes in charge a message loud and clear. It's good to know that somebody, somewhere out there listens.



Be sure to view my eBay auctions this week. I have several flat rate priority boxes filled with goodies for self or home priced to sell!

Labels: , , ,

 

Perfume Emporium Beauty Bucks